Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yup...

I don't see the point in actually writing on this thing anymore, but for those of you that keep up with it, I shall try to make it :-P. Anyway, things haven't really changed all that much. I'm all healed up on the outside, now the inside has to catch up, but I am doing good. Only got to work four days and then it's the end of the summer term, so I wont have work till the fall term :-(. I'm looking forward to school and being somewhat busy. Conventions are coming up fast and I am super excited about that! This next weekend we (me, mom, and Leah) are going to Portland for my grandpa's birthday, so we'll get to see a lot of family!! Leah is going to Alaska to visit our grandparents from the 4th of September to the 14th (lucky!) and yeah. Other then that, I can't think of much at the moment. Had a lot of fun last night going to the volleyball gtg. Didn't play of course, but I got to talk to friends. Out of all the sports known to man, I hate volleyball the most, though I suppose that since that is the only game that the friends like to get together and play--I maybe should suck it up and really learn how to play and be somewhat decent at it. Reading a good book which is somewhat inspiring in its own way, but I guess it would depend on who you are. It's kind of nice to be getting some enthusiasm back for life and the things in it. Anyway, I've run out of things to say, so be seeing you :D
~The solitude experienced while running helps me enjoy people more when I am around them..."

No comments: