Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ah man!.......

Well, for the sake of nothing else to do and trying to avoid people at the moment I am in my room doing this. I picked Leah up yesterday from the airport, went on a bike ride, had friends come over, and watched the rest of a movie. Not in that order. It's nice to have Leah back home--though her time so far is spent sleeping and talking to a guy from the south. Ha, and just to think, she used to get on my case all the time for talking to a guy and not her. I leave well enough alone--as long as she doesn't take up space in my room. Dad is once again gone for the week, but this time in Klamath Falls. Mom had a brilliant idea and decided to invite the Tocis' and Rich over to make salsa. I think I'll go ride my bike again and find a good book. Need I say, not to social today? I guess the big thing that has been on my mind is be careful what you say--never know when it might have a negative effect on someone else. Or how you act. Yes, I've had both happen recently and I was the recipient. I hate that when all is said and done-the other person who has done whatever or said, has completely forgotten about it and I'm still sitting here with a bad taste in my mouth (so to speak). Yeah I know, move on and forget about it, but some things run deeper then the often petty insults. Ah, oh well--guess I should just talk to the person. So, anyway, I should probably read or something--clear my head. I'll get back to ya'll later....
~You tred on dangerous ground...."

No comments: