Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hey hey!

Ok, so it has been quite a while since I last posted. I probably should have looked to see what was going on at the time. Oh well, I will recount what has been going on to the best of my ability. So, I went through my first term at COCC in the massage program. It was fun, but the massage that we were learning was somewhat dull. I got to meet a lot of people and will be continuing the program with whoever does not drop out (there has been a few so far). The classes are great this term and I get a massage every other day because we have to practice on eachother. Though it was somewhat interesting in the beginning when half the class had to be nude on the tables (course we have sheets, but still). Some people have already been exposed in class--thankfully that has not happened to me. This next week we are doing blind folded massages, lol that in and of itself brings embarassing images of the poor people on the table being groped or exposed as the practicing therapist tries to find their way around. I am excited that this term is almost over! I can't wait for summer to come around, so many things to look forward to! I do need another job though because at the rate I'm going once I buy a car I will be broke. I'm still working at the college library and that is fairly slow. Ummm...I'm all healed up from surgery with no issues except my lovely scars. Leah may be moving to Kansas--I say MAY because I don't know if she will stay there. I've met a lot of great/interesting/weird people in the months from the last time I wrote. Dang, I had more to say but nothing is coming to mind. Oh well, long enough for now, catch ya'll later!
~Sunshine on the window makes me happy like I should be...." retarded song, but that is what came to mind

No comments: