Friday, October 31, 2008

Mornin!

So, I absolutely love the mornings! It's still dark outside, but that can be overlooked. But just the peace about the house, ahh. I can totally understand why those old men come out with a news paper or whatever they are reading and sometimes their coffee, and just sit and read first thing in the morning. Haha, where did the old men come from right? Well, mornings like this remind me of the times I've spent the night at granny's house. Both my grandparents get up at insane hours of the morning, but they are fond memories. Waking up at 6 or 7 and going out in the living room where they are drinking their coffee and reading or talking quietly. Or if all else fails grandma is conked out in her chair with her book forgotten in her lap. I always liked mornings like those, though I guess it happened more often when we used to live with them in Hillsboro. Anyway, I'll enjoy it while I can. So, today I am going to go to school and then to work. I don't work long today so the rest of the day is free to do whatever I want. Which unfortunately I have nothing planned. Ah well, we will see what I can come up with. Wow, tomorrow is the 1st of November!!!! Sweet! Can't wait till December, then the term ends!! Ha I should probably get going, I need to get ready for the day and unless I want the morning to be a bad morning.....yeah. So, I'll catch up later.....
~Raindrops keep falling on my head...."

No comments: