Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Come one come all........

Right so, I haven't written in a while, but I'm pretty sure you all wouldn't not want to dive into my chaotic thoughts right now. Yeah, I'm gonna say, life is a bit interesting at the moment. I have been looking for a job, buying a bunch of stuff, trying to keep busy, talking on my phone a lot, trying to get my room ready to paint (might as well just get the job done), getting used to being around mom and her ever changing moods, and trying to get the hang of driving again. Not that I did much of that before anyway. Anyway, on the whole job thing--I turned in quite a few applications and still have yet to hear back from any of them. I turned in an app. at the public library and found out that they got 189 applications besides mine. So, my chances are slim to none. Craigslist is where I am trying to keep up to speed. But there are definitely jobs out there that aren't mentioned. I will keep you all posted all for the sake of keeping posted, just so then I don't have to answer that all the time ;-). Buying stuff is pretty self explanatory. Trying to keep busy isn't to hard, the guys seem to do that. Talking on my phone a bunch--well I could be totally honest, but who knows who would look at this. Let me tell ya, one guy shows up and then the rest follow. If you have anything to ask, shoot away or give me a good talking to, lol. And then I am painting my room cause mom wants me too. Though once again things are changing for me.....oh boy
Hey Frank, if you want to get together I will give you CD's to rip :-P there insentive. Then you can say you wanted the CD's not getting together ;-) hahaha
~Do you know...."

2 comments:

Franklin said...

LOL, anytime, you know that already... psh.. :P Talk to heidi, as she is my ride as usual. TWO WEEKS!

Sierra said...

I love painting!!!
not pictures, just rooms.
Except when you have to tape cause that is miserable.
But my mom found this painter thing that does the edges so you dont have to tape and it makes the entire venture way easier!