Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday........

So, another week is going by, well what to say? I wrote on Saturday, not to exciting. I did accidentally get my hair in the paint on Saturday so I had some nice new highlights :-P. Other then that, Sunday, went to both meetings and mom had friends over. After gospel meeting Heidi and I went out for tea and caught up with each other a bit. Sorry Frank, weren't included in our social uh...outing :D. Anyway, I've been getting back to jogging and by the afternoon I'm always zonked, but it feels good anyway. Not the temperature outside though. Also been practicing driving the manual and finally got the hang of it, woot! So, now mom has me driving to quite a few places. Well, since I don't hear from many people in the day--my life has hit a lull. Sure I've been looking for a job, running mom around, doing house chores, and whatever else I can find to do, but still. The thought crossed my mind that I am so glad we have something to look forward to and to build towards other then this world. It would certainly be a bleak prospect if we only had this world to live for. But anyway, I will continue when I have something to say, tootles!
~What's this life for?"

No comments: