Thursday, February 12, 2009

Back to reality......

Ok, don't know when the last time I blogged was, but here is this one. Still same old same old, though I've been talking to a lot of people back home. Leah is out of the hospital and doing better, we now can actually have intelligent conversations, ha. Dad found out that he is going to get laid off sooner rather then later, so everyone is holding their breath till March 1st to see what the verdict is. Hope it doesn't go to bad. Went to meeting last night and met a lot more people--they had drinks and cupcakes afterward. I don't think they have many get togethers around here, so they try to fit it in whenever possible. Mom is doing fine as always, though she is sleeping better because she is pretty much exhausted by days end; taking care of Leah and working and doing house work--still feel bad about that. Around here there aren't many kids surprisingly--one of them actually went boarding on Monday and broke his collar bone. Ouch! I really don't have much to report, I have a job interview on Saturday, so we'll see how that goes. I might just stay out all day then, just so I can get there on time and because the "couples" are going out to dinner and a show type thing. So being out and about would be better. Anyway, nothing much else to bring up, if I think of anything I'll let you know.
~Cause nobody wants to be the last one left, cause everyone wants to feel like someone cares...."
P.S. thankyou to those who have kept in touch :-)

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

just wanted to remind u that i love you and i will be praying for u..