Monday, February 16, 2009

Lack of internet.....

Alright well, I am at the Jacobsen's because we have no internet at our place. Let's see....what happened this last weekend. Well, Valentines weekend.....Shawna and her sister went on a double date with their boyfriends and we just pretty much hung out for the rest of the time. Things have gotten better, but I have decided on what I want to do. I've been cleaning a lot, trying to keep things in order, learned how to pump gas, and so on. Talking to alot of people, meeting some really nice ones here and there. I guess I don't really have much to report on, but just thought I would check in. So, I will talk with everybody later....
~Somethings in life never change and some things do..."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

and now i don't have texting.. its very sad but it won't be for long..