Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Third day in no mans land......

lol, actually it's not to bad, but I hope Shawna wont get to tired of me. Anyway--the first night here was the worst. Got really homesick and my brain kind of started functioning over time and I was wondering why the heck I didn't stay for Leah's surgery. Needless to say I wore myself out that night and slept like a rock. For the last two days we've been cruising around trying to find jobs for me and a new apartment. The landlords are being a bit difficult, so Shawna figured we might as well get out now. I'm not complaining. I am currently residing on Shawna's floor, which is not bad and yeah. The other day I walked around town and it didn't take very long. Though I did get lost--how the heck can you get lost in a town with less then 1400 people?? Well it is possible. An old man started talking to me--asked where I was from and whatnot. I told him Oregon and he went off on being a liberal. Interesting I must say. Oh and about the phone situation, I may have to switch, but I'm hoping not. If you call and I miss it, I will most likely call you back. Sooo....if there is anything else you want to know, just ask. I really need a camera so I can post pictures!
~Some day, when I'm awefully low, and the world is cold--I will feel a glow just thinking of you...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

i think u worry to much.. love ya and i'm going to try and call u this weekend.. :)