Saturday, January 3, 2009

The 3rd....woot!

Nothing at all happened today except more shopping and a lack of shower because Leah took forever and drained the hot water. Wonderful stuff I must say. Though I am happy to report I got everything I needed in the way of gifts and such. Hmmm....I did have something to say, but it has flown out the window. As for the last post--guess it wasn't to cheery--I actually talked to mom and she thought my ideas and thoughts about her doubting me were absolutely ridiculous. Blame it on my off...hormones, ha. Hopefully that came out right. We were up late last night, so I slept in this morning, read for a few hours, and then was reading through my journal from this past year. I have wanted some of my friends to write something in it, just so then I have something from other people to read besides what I have written. I played the piano a bit this morning and then we headed out the door to go shopping (no need to shower, least I didn't smell). We went to Joanne's and then to Target. Surprising how long it takes to shop in just two places, but Leah and I had fun goofing off. Mom told us to stop, but hey, gotta get it in before I leave eh? As for New Years Resolutions, I don't know if I really have any. Last year I didn't make any and things changed a lot, for the better. I think this year will be a good one and while I'd like to plan out things not everything turns out as you plan. So, embrace the new year and the changes that come and simply live life. Though I do want to read more and in chapters I've never read before. There is my one resolution. Well, off I go, see what I can come up with :-P
~Life is not always what we would wish it, but sometimes it can be so much more...."

1 comment:

Franklin said...

Hey Woman! Are we having the party tonight again? it was wicked fun friday... oh well i shall text u... :>