Saturday, January 24, 2009

Well well........

These last few weeks have just been filled with house cleaning, sitting, cleaning, organizing, cleaning, well you get the point. Mom helped me get my ticket, so I am set to go next Sunday--February 1st. Can't believe it, but I am excited. I just hope I don't get lost in the airport in Salt Lake City. I've actually got a lot accomplished in the last couple days and I got my last pay check yesterday so I am thrilled! Something else I don't have to worry about for a bit. Leah has been constantly talking on the phone with her (probably sometime) almost? boyfriend. So, I get to listen to the giggling and the....well she's kind enough to shut the door :D. Things are finally looking up for her. She's getting a surgery, has a guy that likes her....I think she'll be going back to meeting, but we'll see on that one, and yeah. That is as far as that goes--since she can't really do much after her surgery. As for me.....I've already told enough. Anyway, I'll write later......
~Is everything just chance or are somethings meant to be...."

1 comment:

Malia said...

Hey you! I just kinda stumbled onto your blog =) nice to hear some updates! What surgery is Leah getting? and are you going to salt lake just for fun or what?