Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Everyone just fell off the face of the earth......

Alright, now where did everyone go? I know I'm not the most entertaining person in the world, but come on! haha....well, why am I up at this time you might ask? I got up to go to the gym with Larea and now I am contemplating sleep or reading. Either one sounds good. Trying to keep busy this week and probably should check my bank account. I did hear a lot of good things at special meeting, but it would take a while to reflect on everything I heard about. I guess one thought that I liked was about the shepherd leading his sheep to good pasture before taking them through fields filled with deadly plants. The sheep would eat till they were full and then would not stop to eat the bad things that would kill them. And so they would live to be led to new fields. I know that I go through life thinking about spiritual things here or there, but a lot of times not really filling up on the good things--eternal things. Instead I get caught in the world, though I guess it never satisfies. I don't know, lately I've just been thinking about how thankful I am that even if life is terrible or you are going through hard times you can still serve God. That is just comforting to me. With everything that's been going on in my life right now I just feel free. Free from things that I needed to let go of and I was really happy that I got to spend a lot of time with the friends this last weekend. It is encouraging. It will be good for me to move....for one, it will give Leah room to breath again and to get back on her feet. Though we'll both miss each other, I think it will be the best thing right now. Two, I get away from some things--not really people--but just some of the ideas I have. I don't have three, so you only get two. So, I could go over some of the things that Heidi and I talked about, but I am really feeling that sleep hitting me. I'll catch up with you all later :D
~A thousand times goodbye....."

No comments: