Thursday, January 15, 2009

So the day is Thursday.....

Well, I have been trying to get Leah to go hiking with me for two weeks, hasn't taken yet. Oh well, no need to give up hope. Let's see, I really do need to find a hobby--lets just say I'm going a bit nuts. All I've done is clean--moms favorite pass time. I'm also trying to make a point of not going on facebook so much, but I guess I should try to cancel the computer out all together. As for an update on my life, I called Wheat Montana (the bakery I wanted to get a job at) and they are not hiring right now, but said they would call me if anything changed or were hiring. So, while I wait for that over in Montana I can look for another job as well. Gotta work for what you want. Kind of exciting actually--we'll see how it goes. I was however stoked that I got new contacts today!!!!! Now I don't have to go around with just one eye. Though I have to admit, last night kinda sucked. Well no, meeting was good and I needed it, it was just that there was no one to talk to and I hit one of those lonely uh....times again? Ah well, life is full of ups and downs. Oh woe is me right? My troubles are hardly trivial. So, I am thrilled to be moving end of story.....ok, sad. I should probably go, night.
~Change comes, so why regret what you can't control?"