Wednesday, January 7, 2009

BAH!

Ok, so no one is in a talkative mood tonight, if there is--I can't think of anyone to call. The house is quiet, mom is sleeping, dad is working on school work, Leah is doing something with her phone and this computer is absolute crap! So, last time I wrote was on the 3rd which was a Saturday I think?? Anyway, had union Sunday meeting and then had Heidi, Connor, and Frank over--went out for lunch and then back to our place. Heidi couldn't stay that long since she had stuff to do, so we went bowling with the guys, then got pizza and watched a movie. Yes, we watched a movie--impossible I know. Anyway--took them home afterward and Leah and I went driving for about an hour afterward and talked. After a crazy day, guess she needed it. Meanwhile, I have no school and no job for the whole month and then I am moving. Needless to say, I am trying to keep myself occupied, though no one seems to interested in talking. Ah well, better get out there and do something more productive then talking to people on the phone. This next weekend I am hoping to go to East Portland Special meeting and then there is a get together after. Other then that, waking up early tomorrow and going to the gym with a friend. Least that's something. Let me think....I really am not a person with no brains. What is annoying is when there are people that don't think for themselves--you talk to them about the weather or any other thing you can think of. I know there are some friends that I have grown apart from and now when I see them, it's like--what do I talk to them about? Oh well, that happens I guess. I am soooooo ready to get out of here though. At first I was like "I'll get to see new places and meet new people *squeal*" but now it's just "who cares? I don't care where I go or who I meet". I'd go to a fishing place if I had to. Right now I wouldn't mind just working nights or days and sleeping! Something to just keep me busy. Well gotta go....
~whatever shall I do?"

1 comment:

Franklin said...

lol nice blog, well have fun over in Portland.