Thursday, December 25, 2008

25th......

Alright well, last time I wrote was....Friday? I have no idea. Nothing has really been happening around here. Though I had fun on Tuesday!! Heidi came to pick me up to go sledding and we got lost--talking does wonders eh? Well, we finally got to where we were sledding and everyone was cruising down the hills. First one I went on I didn't see the bump at the bottom of it, so I went flying and did a face plant in the snow. That was COLD! Yeah, as Devon and Connor stood laughing at the top of the hill--they were the ones that suggested I go down that one. Ha! We got a train going, that was great too, big dog pile! So, by the time we were done my jeans were soaked....from the snow. Heidi's car got stuck, so we had the guys help us out a bit with the pushing. I did a tiny bit, but probably not enough to make a difference, lol. Anyway, went to the Maricle's house, thankfully got to change my clothes and then everyone raced for the computers. Course everyone started showing up. There were skits performed, after as much practice as ten minutes. I was in a group with Mike, Rogan, Frank, and Connor--and we did Igor and his monster. So three of us were supposed to be attacked and killed. Lol, I got dragged by my arm and pretended to be dead and Connor rasps out "This one's heavy master!" Hahaha, I wacked him once I was undead. Should have kept my board, though I think I did hit him a little to hard. Anyway, everyone once again raced for the computers and I got to lay and stare at the ceiling while playing this the feather duster. I did hit Devon with it when he was being a dork, don't think he took to kindly to that, so I kept the duster to myself. Ha, I did get to play a game though, I'm not to good of a player--but I like to try. That game lasted FOREVER! After that we were kicked off and out of the room. So, stood around talking until dad got there. Twas a fun day! Other then that, we went out to lunch yesterday with mom and dad for our b-day and then went shopping. Went to meeting and then came home and stayed up till 1:30 this morning. Then mom was being a bear trying to get us to do some stuff. I went out in my shorts and t-shirt to clear the drive way. I'm getting used to the cold weather, plus you get warm really fast anyway. For the rest of the day we'll probably be playing games and yeah....maybe I can go on a walk and escape from the house. I actually should probably go, looks like lunch is almost done. Hope everyone has a great day!
~I am dreaming tonight, of a place that I love, even more then I usually do......"

No comments: