Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Here I am again....

Good morning! Ok, so I forgot my cell phone (probably no big deal) and I once again have nothing to do until 8:45am. Lets see, last night I was stupid and drank tea with caffeine in it, so I was in and out of sleep till about 2:30 this morning. Woke up as usual and didn't really feel like changing clothes to much, so I wore my shorts and sweat shirt. Ooo ooo, but I do get to go shopping today, just have to cash my check and put some in savings. Mom has been buying kitchen supplies so I now have knifes, other utensils, and a pan on my bed. Course my room is a mess, now I have those things piled on my bed as well. Oh joy! We might be going to Portland this weekend....not the most eventful thing in the world, but we'll see. Ummm.......yeah, not much else to say this morning. Though I really REALLY want to take a shower. Just have to wait till my class is over :-(. Seven days till the best movie ever comes out! lol....random
~Heads or tails......"

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

ok i'm media deprived what movie is coming out?? that would be fun to go to protland.. we need to talk u sound kinda down....

Franklin said...

LOL ther is another lizzie and Lauren chat brewing!!!

Lizzie said...

ha ya ya thats for sure girls can always talk about stuff...lol