Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tuesday!

I wrote last Friday, not much happened over the weekend though. It did snow :-( and on Saturday me and mom went shopping for 5 hours I think. That was fun anyway. Then on Sunday, went to meeting and then to Carol and Holly's house after going out to lunch in Redmond. Mom thought I had goo for brains (wearing no socks and no coat in freezing weather) so we went shopping once again before afternoon meeting. After that, we got home and I started reading a book that I haven't read for years, great so far! The snow decided to stick....yesterday we hung out for the morning and did chores and such and then found out that grandma was going into the hospital because she was having heart problems. So, mom got off work early and we went to the hospital. I hate going there--to many bad memories for me. But anyway, we found grandma's room and stayed there until we had to go to our appointments. They were doing tests....after going to our appointment we came home, mom went back to the hospital, and dad took me to my piano recital. Ha, I think I practiced for 45 minutes before going....didn't help to much with the nerves though. Anyway, mom showed up before the recital started and surprisingly there weren't to many people there. The little kids were so cute! lol, I was gonna stand up before I played and say that "I didn't have the excuse of the cute factor like the little ones did, but to bear with me," I'd rather break up the silence before doing anything in front of a crowd. Unfortunately I didn't do that ha. I played my song and got done and really couldn't remember playing much of it. Sort of blanked out, not a good thing when I got lost and really wasn't used to the sound of that piano--or the keys. No excuses, just saying. I play the piano for me, not for other people. I relate music to different times in my life. That's why I like slower songs--you can put more emotion into them. And that is why I can sit and play the piano for hours, I get lost in it. Which is awesome! Compared to playing the viola. Haha, you'd think with how I sound though that I don't practice much ;-) hahaha. Ah well, nerves have never served me well. After that, we went to the candy shop and mom and I got to talking yet again. Sometimes it's hard to talk to mom, but sometimes it's just the thing I need. But I got home and read a book and fell asleep, only to wake up at 1:30am, drink tea, and read till three. Got up this morning at 8, read some more, and then cleaned the house. I still need to take a shower though. Might go for a walk--who knows. In the past month I didn't write at all in my journal, but I finally did and I had definitely forgotten the freedom of it. Just to say anything and not worry about people reading it. Ok, now I am rambling--later.
~What would I give, what would be the cost, to regain something that I have lost...?"

1 comment:

Franklin said...

Hey Homie!

Lol first reciatal down! Its better as you go... not much but better... I thought u sounded really good!