Thursday, December 4, 2008

So, you think you know it all do you?.....

Random title above....so anyway! Life changes faster then you can ever realize. Dad is losing his job, mom is trying to sell a lot of stuff around here and they might end up moving. Gotta look at some options, but they might be moving out of Bend. We'll see--no one knows the future around here. I feel bad about moving, but at the same time I want to get away. I want to be there for mom, dad, and Leah--but mom said that she thinks they can make it. Keep it optimistic! Anywho, school is almost over and my job ends next week. I have been working there for 6 months, hard to believe. So, now that this is all happening it makes you think about a lot of the different stories people have told and the ones that you read in the bible. There's a reason for everything.....Getting ready for a piano recital and yeah. Not to much really.....I think I'll go do something.
~When overhead the sky may clouded be, just hear the father say, this to shall pass it bears the promise of a brighter clearer day....."

2 comments:

Franklin said...

that would suck if yall leave...

Lizzie said...

hey when is that recital Lauren i might be in it but i'm bot sure an i might not be ready lol... if i'm not i would love to watch u... that must be hard ... i know that every one is having a tough time right now my fam included so we pray and remeber that HE is in control