Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I should be asleep.....

Only problem is I went to bed really early and got up and decided to read. So here I am at this hour just messin around on the computer--though I'll probably go to bed after this. Today was the usual: school (took a final in math) and worked for 6 hours. Tomorrow I'm not sure what I am doing. This is the last week I work and the last week of school. As for the whole moving thing-sometime in January. Still bugging the heck out of Shawna about the whole job thing :-). There's not to much to look forward to at the moment I guess. Everything seems to be flying by. Well, there is the recital next Monday I think, then our b-day on the 24th, Christmas (though I have no idea what we are doing, if anything). I think I might be here for new years, and Heidi's get together thing, and then I was thinking about going to Portland special meetings--I don't think I will be here for Bend's. Anyway, I don't know, I really haven't had many thoughts. I go through my day talking to people and nothing really interesting comes up. Sure there is the talk about school, work, guys, plans, etc etc., but it would be nice to actually have a uh....meaningful? conversation. I'm not one for small talk all the time. Ah, here I am complaining again, sheesh! I've got way to many thoughts going in my head and no way of putting them into words really. Ok! Time to go to bed, before this actually turns into a journal entry that should go into my journal and not here. Goodnight all! I may write later when my thoughts are more together.
~There's a time for everything, we just have to have the patience to wait....."
~Don't worry life away, you only have one chance to live it....."
~Looking back only increases the fear of going forward--let go of the familiar and embrace what may be a blessing ahead..."

No comments: