Wednesday, December 3, 2008

.......Title.......

Alright, so I am bored and this is what I am doing. Lovely I must say. To answer your question Lizzie, the movie that is coming out is The Dark Knight (Batman)!!!! Haha, anyway, I didn't get to go shopping yesterday and completely forgot that I had a piano lesson. So, Heidi showed up and I was like WT heck! Needless to say, well actually it wasn't that bad, I had practiced, but I swear if I don't learn those scales I will be skewered. Mom is still buying random things for me (she's hilarious) and I need to go through my room and kind of see what I will be taking. I also need to call Shawna and see if she got that application yet. There is no way I am sticking around here and once again be known as the talker and not the doer. So, there is that. Classes are almost over and so is my job!! Don't get me wrong, I like the people I work with, but the job is getting a bit old. It's actually the longest I've ever stayed at one job. Hmmm.....this morning I will probably practice the piano a bit and then Leah is coming back to get me (such a nice sister, :-)). Ugh, kind of annoying that I can't drive! Oh well, cross your fingers, knock on wood, whatever you wanna do, hopefully I can get it this time. Now, I can continue babbling or leave you all in peace--I think I will do the latter.
~It's a small world after all....."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

how long has it been working at teh job??? 6months ish.....