Saturday, December 6, 2008

Kaput....

I got to sleep in today! Marvelous I've gotta say--though it was only till like 7:30am. That's sleeping in for me. Felt good anyway. Trying to remember what I did. I read the readers digest to mom in a british (some southern) accent, cleaned the bird cage, and practically practiced the piano all day. I did walk downtown though and we went to the new candy store "Powell's Candy". My goodness, talk about fun to look through! They even have scorpions, worms, and grasshoppers in suckers. Gross, but as I said, fun to look around. Now Larea is over (I think she needed a break from studying and such) so everyone is just hanging out in the living room. Not much else has happened today. Just a lazy day I guess and it's such a pain having to save all my money :-(. Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do.
~Williwonka anyone....?

No comments: