Monday, December 1, 2008

The 1st of December!

Cannot believe it, December is here again! Alright well, I am really hyper this morning with nothing to do for the next hour and then I go to take a math test, woot! So, I have no idea when I wrote last. Not much has been happening really. Ah! That is what I forgot this morning, music! Well anyway, yesterday I went to morning meeting with mom, then went out to lunch with the Zinikers, David, Roger, and Rich. Quite eventful....well not really, but it was nice to see Bryna and Nicole and catch up a bit on everything. We then went home (poor dad came in to lunch when everyone was finished) and I found a book to read, got seriously tired and took a nap. Mom woke me up an hour later to go to afternoon meeting (carpooling again with Roger and Rich) and I wasn't in the most social mood after not sleeping long enough (by my standards). So, as Rich put it so nicely I was a bear. Ha, once I woke up and was in meeting I was not such a....uh, not sure how to put it. We went to afternoon meeting, which was the last one in La Pine and then we went to DQ for ice cream (you'd think the thought of something cold to eat would turn people away from the stuff, but nope). We sat around and talked forever and then I got home....and I'm trying to think of what I did. I think Leah was watching a movie, so I joined her for a bit before I got bored and went back to reading my book. Insidently (sp?) I stayed up till 2 in the morning reading it (awesome book!) but I didn't finish it yet. So, I am running on 4 hours of sleep and did voice impersonations all morning. I basically talked to talk and had nothing really to say, just trying to keep the morning cheery. Mom said I should have less sleep more often. Riiiggghhhttt. I work today and have a class--going to go to the gym and then tonight Julie is having a dinner thing at her house. Not sure who is invited, but hopefully I'm not dead on my feet. I am now running out of steam on this thing, so I think I will do something else around here. Plus I don't want to carry on, even though I do have more to say. Have a great day everybody!
~What wonder life holds...."
PS. wow not much description, sorry!

1 comment:

The Oilsgal said...

What a hilarious post! You sound like you were somewhat high or something! ha.
-Heidi