Friday, November 28, 2008

Day after thanksgiving.....

I'll back up to Wednesday I think. So, I went to work and I really didn't see the point in having the college open, because hardly anyone was there. Got home, then went to meeting, and then went to Larea's house while she collected her stuff to bake and stay the night at our house. Took forever, but she had fun. I went to bed at about midnight after calling a few people and Leah and Larea stayed up till about 3 in the morning baking pies and whatnot. Fortunately I did weasel my way out of helping in the kitchen (there were enough occupants anyway). But we had the Tocis over, grandparents, and Rich....so thanksgiving went as it normally does. A whole lot of cooking and baking, people eat in about 30 minutes, then there are a lot of things to clean up and you dive into the desert. I wanted to go to a get together, but mom thought it was a bad idea (with company an' all) so instead dad and I went walking up the Butte and then went driving. It was nice to get to talk to him after not talking for a while (long conversation wise). Got back home and either people were playing games or watching a movie. It was kind of a relief when the house got quiet. So, I went to bed at about 11 and slept pretty good. This morning is VERY slow, I haven't even taken a shower yet. Mom went out to see granny, Leah went over to Larea's, dad is at work and I am hanging out by myself for a day. Might go walking somewhere or something. Who knows, I'll find something to do. Anyway, I think I'm gonna try to find something to do now, maybe take a shower ha, so later....

3 comments:

Lizzie said...

sounds like lots of fun... i had a really slow day too.. kinda nice..lol

The Oilsgal said...

I am loving this SLOW weekend. Your days sound really nice!

Franklin said...

AHHH Don't you love not having anything to do?