Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You are my sunshine......

Alright, so there is nothing new. Moving has been taking up a lot of my brain these days and I wouldn't mind moving sooner. I went to work yesterday and then went shopping and came home and read a book. What a day...I did go to the gym though before work, so it wasn't to bad. Today I am trying to convince myself to go to school (probably will) but I'm not feeling it this morning. Hmm....On Sunday there was the usual happening. We went to morning meeting (which was very nice, I will miss mine) and then we had granny and grampa over, Rich, and Larae for lunch. Mom put this HUGE piece of wood on top of our table to make it bigger. Don't get me wrong, it is quite nice being able to look at everyone around the table instead of just the people in front of you, but if that thing tips and throws everything that is on it, it wasn't me! We'll cross our fingers shall we? Wow, can't believe that it's already the third week in November, I still have to change my calendar, oops....where was I? Ah right, so then we went to afternoon meeting and then I got to ride home with Heidi. That was great!! We should totally get together more often! Ugh, my mind just went blank. Today all I am doing is going to school, big woop there I'm tellin ya. But anyway, I'll get back to ya'll later....as to the heading of this, that was a song that was stuck in my head this morning...actually a sad song right there--
~Remember, remember the 5th of November....

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

i miss seeing u soo much... we need to figure out some way i can see u before u move.. when is the general time frame do u know?? alrighty i better finish up my power point....