Thursday, November 6, 2008

Olay olay olay olay......

Okiday, my grammar is going to get worse as we go. Let's see, last night I went to meeting--Leah drove. There was a lot of things that were spoken that had been on my mind that morning and things that I knew were for Leah. My ears kind of perked up when I heard some of the things. But anyway, lately I have been feeling like somewhat of a hypocrite. I give my testimony on Sundays, but I don't feel like I am living it. I sit in Wednesday night meeting and sometimes barely hear what is spoken. There are things I need to work on, attitudes towards people and some things. I talk to dad last night too--about meeting that is--though I don't think him being drugged made much of a difference (he had a surgery on his shoulder). Anyway, it was an interesting conversation none-the-less, but I was talking to mom this morning and some of the things just didn't make much sense to her. It's nice to talk to mom and dad. Dad for the deeper conversations and mom to bring you out of the fog that you've somehow gotten lost in. I don't know....last night with Leah at meeting it felt weird--like she never left--but weird that still there was that gap. When she stopped going to meeting we weren't as close and I've had this...attitude (?) toward her ever since. For one, I feel like I'm failing left and right: driver's license, meeting, friendships/relationships (whatever you wanna call them), and school. Though it's not like I'm going to give up on any of them, I just need to keep a clear head and endure--or press on. So, I got off on a tangent there. This morning Leah took me to school and I went to my gym class and then to my sociology class where I took an exam. I don't actually think I did to bad, but we will see. I was pretty much dead on my feet when I got home, so I ate lunch and crawled into bed. And low and behold--my phone rings! Haha, I don't think I was very awake for that short conversation and I was probably a bit loud. Anywho, I slept for about 3-4 hours I think and then finally got up and took a shower. Felt soooo good!! There is my day so far. I was stressed last night, knowing that I had to write an essay for class (still have to) so instead I started writing another story. I don't know how many I've started and not finished. Ah well, we'll see if I can keep writing it.
~The night is darkest just before the dawn..."

2 comments:

Franklin said...

HEHEHE!!! Who would call you??/ tisk tisk... :P

your were sooo out of it... lol

good times, glad to see leah! It was great.

Lizzie said...

well lauren sounds liek life is having some stuggles for u.. one verse that has helped me says "for we know that all things work together for good to them that love God" that is where our hope lies eh? well you'll get that drivers liscence soon.. i know it ... my mom failed hers when she moved up to oregon but she failed it twice.... :) well i think i've written enough.. i'm going to email u one of these days though....