Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I have no title for this one.....

Obama won the presidential election. Sure he might not have been the person a lot of people voted for, but keep in mind he is who won and give him a chance at least. I for one am very happy all this campaigning is over! I got to sleep in this morning (praise!) lol and I finally got a hold of that company that was taking a substantial amount of money from my bank account. They plan on refunding my money and canceled my account!!!! Other than that, I still have 11 days till I try for my license again and that is about all for my worries. The week is just getting better for me, spiffing! Though I do have an essay to write, a couple chapters to read, a study guide, an exam tomorrow....let's see, anything else? Since I went to dinner at the Wilson's last night I didn't get anything done. It was pretty funny though, we were sitting around talking and all the sudden we hear cheering from next door (for Obama). Either way, I didn't really care after a while--about who got it. I mean sure, I can see both sides, why some people did or didn't vote for Obama. There are some things that I don't agree with that Obama is looking to change, but I honestly think that he is determined to turn this country around (for the better hopefully). I'm just going to wait and see what happens. No use in getting excited over these kinds of things. So that's done, my money is going back into my account, I am doing fine in school (the term is halfway over!!), and I will soon get my drivers license (knock on wood). Other than that, this morning I read something someone wrote--I used to go to school with this guy--and it was so great to read it. Really I needed that this morning and it got me to thinking about different verses in the bible that I have read and conventions I've gone to and different messages that I have heard. It was really encouraging to me to think and read about that. Anyway, I have different emails to reply to, so I will check in later
~Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also...."
"The Lord is my sheperd...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

i love those verses.. one of my favorites.. i'm glad that your week is going better..as for me i think Lizzie is back in full function.. no more down days for a while ha ha ....