Saturday, November 8, 2008

Life as I know it......(this title inspired by Leah, the dork standing next to me :-)).....

Today, what to say about today? I got to talk to a friend yesterday and it was really great to talk to her. Where did I leave off from yesterday? Well, I went to work yesterday--it was sooo slow! Then went to the gym for 45 minutes while Leah went to her class. I'm stoked, I'm getting my muscle back!!! lol, I know I'm retarded, but I'd rather have muscle than be a wimpy thing. But anyway, we got home and grandma and grandpa were here playing "settlers" with mom. I'm not sure what I found to do, but it was something. I read a couple books last night....talked to a few friends, practiced the piano until mom told me to stop because they were watching a show. Other then that, not to much. Today mom is hoping to go to the obsidian flows to go hiking and who knows what else we'll end up doing. More and more my spiritual problem is popping up in which I try to ignore. Probably not the best idea. I'm pretty ashamed of it anyway, ignoring it seems like the thing to do right now, but it's not what I should be doing about it. Ah! So there is that. I'll not really go in that direction on here. If you ever get a hold of my actual journal you'll know the whole story, ha. But there is no way I will post it's entirety here. Anyway, I don't really have to much to say today, later :-)
~Help me to look to thee, when I am tried...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

hey you should email me and tell me.. does it have somethign to do with what we talked about the other night??