Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stay.....

Well, I am thinking way to much tonight. I pretty much did what I said I would do yesterday, so there is nothing to catch up on there. Though meeting was....there is really no words. It was nice to hear Kevin speak. Ashley was there for once, I really miss that girl! Ha, I wont say what came to mind. Kind of a random tangent. So, this morning I went to my classes--my gym class I overdid it a bit (just a bit) and ended up a bit stiff, nothing to big. And then my sociology class wasn't to bad. Just listening to music now--man some of these songs remind me of some good times. I don't know, there are some things I wont even look back on about this year, but there are a lot of times and things I am going to sorely miss. Lately I seem to think that by leaving or distancing myself from things (a lot of things) then I wont miss those parts anymore. I'll be excited to leave, but I'll miss everything and everyone here. But that's a step in life you have to take. Sure I wouldn't mind never leaving my parents (maybe moving out into an apartment, but staying in Bend)....ah I don't know. It'll be an interesting time. I wont miss the drama from earlier in the year, I wont miss how I used to be (I've grown some), I wont miss my uncertainties, jealousies, insecurities...but I will miss the friendships, the closeness of some of the people I have come to know, the endless talking, the joy I felt (not to say that still can't and isn't happening, there were just times when I felt that nothing could touch me)...ha, I guess I shouldn't look back so much. Move ahead--you can't run a race facing backwards. As it says, not quoting, something to the effect that those who put their hand to the plow and look back to the life they had before and long for that life instead are not fit for the kingdom. Not sure, but that verse is always a good one to read. ANYWAY, on a happy note, Larea is coming over to make brownies and hang out and dad and Leah FINALLY went shopping! Jeez I need a shower....probably wont get one tonight though. Night :-))!
~I'll miss you, I'll miss my girl, just promise me you wont stay away forever..."

No comments: