Saturday, November 1, 2008

November!!!

Ok, so it is another day--let me change the font. Any better?? ha that works. Anyway, so yesterday finished off with, well getting off work. Work was fun though, none of us was really on task, but there wasn't much to do. Someone brought in a bucket load of candy and some people dressed up, but we sat around talking for the last half of my shift. It's great to get to know new people! Anywho, I got off work and we went to pick up our vacuum, but the guy who is supposed to fix it is apparently a procrastinator because he didn't get it finished. Then we went to the bank, back home, and then to the chiropractor's office. Hah, he's always saying I should cut my hair so it isn't in his way, well one day I might just bring in the scissors. Actually not, but it is very tempting sometimes to just be rid of it. Continuing.....we went back home, Gail Toci came over and mom and her went out to dinner. Leah was begging me to walk downtown with her, but hey, it was my turn to be the party pooper. So, we stayed home and mom, dad, and Gail got back and started to watch a movie. Dad wanted to get a scary one (it being Halloween and all) so I went with him to make sure he didn't get an outrageous one. Well, for about a good 45 minutes or so we stood in the aisle looking at scary movies. I'm not much of a fan of scary movies, so I said no to mostly all of them. Haha, I remember going to see a scary movie with Phil and Shawna--I got stuck sitting in the middle and a scary part came up and both Shawna and Phil grabbed a hold of me at the same time (not to scare me, but to TRY to shield themselves from the movie, ha that didn't work to well). So, in the mean time they scared me half to death and ended up with a good laugh. Anyway back to the present, got back home, they watched the scary movie and I went on the computer and then went to bed. End of story. I did get invited to go to the haunted corn maze, but as I said, I'm not much of a fan of being scared to death. Also got invited to go to the Foner's haunted forest thing, but had no way of getting there, oh well, that's what I get for not driving. Though Gail did bring over some bubbly and she let us try it (more like half a glass of it). I'm really not to fond of the effects wine has on me. Maybe that was half the reason I tripped over dad's foot in the parking lot, though I am quite a cluts anyway....I slept in till 8 this morning and really didn't do much. We had a bible study--usually I like to read on my own, but I'm never disappointed when I read with other people. We didn't get to finish the study because Richy Rich called and is here now to pick up the leaves. I really need a shower, but I'm not gonna hop in with Leah thank you. Anyway, I'm sure this is WAY long enough and people might not even get to the end of it, but I'll write later.....probably later today :-)
~He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose..."

No comments: