Friday, November 7, 2008

Interesting stuff.....

I left off where I finally took a shower yesterday. After that...what did I do? Leah went on a bike ride with a friend at about 5 o'clock and didn't show up at home even 2 hours later. Mom was getting a bit worried and I wanted to drive the car, so we headed out the door. Though she drove at first. We finally grew brains and called dad so he could look up their phone # and we got a hold of Leah. So, once the initial worry was taken care of, we went to the gas station. Leah was to nervous to put gas in the car all day, so it was on empty. Well, the guy there was really friendly and there was a new guy learning stuff. Also there was another dude/person/man, whatever you wanna call him (there's just alot of men at a gas station) and he needed a jump (for his car, haha, I know). We stayed there for a bit and the new guy was collecting trash. Haha, he was looking at me and I looked over and he had the biggest grin on his face, lol, it was hilarious! So, I just smiled back and he still kept looking at me so I turned to talk to mom. Anyway, we finally left the station and then went to Shopko. Mom apparently ruined her hook for the bathroom towels so she was looking for a new one, but you know mothers, they always get side tracked. I don't know how long we stayed in the store--though I don't mind going with mom to much. I get to pick on her and we get to laughing, so it's all good. Though I swear, sometimes she needs blinders....like the ones you get for horses, haha. Well, I got to drive around town after that, jolting and all. I actually was doing better than I thought I would, though mom might not agree. Got home, sat down to watch "Little Women" and yeah. Trying to think of what else I did. It was pretty late anyway....This morning Leah is once again taking me to school and I really should be getting ready to go. Ha, though I guess this guy that Leah hung out with, his friend liked me in school (not sure if he still does) though he was to shy to do anything. Man, I get all the shy ones haha. I thought that was amusing anyway. Oh right, somewhere in there last night I tried to call a few people, one wasn't there and the other endured my talking for a short while and then didn't really feel like talking. Totally ok, I know how that goes (plus I babble on a lot, so it's no fun talking when I run in circles, sorry! ha). Anywho, I should get going....
~How time flies.....

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

sorry lauren that i couldn't call u last night... I'll really try to call u tonight.. sorry was at a horse equestrain meeting last night so didn't know til later in that night... have a wonderful day i soo miss talking to u...

Franklin said...

HI!!! lol

well sounds like fun!