Monday, November 10, 2008

Alrighty!......

I spent my morning (the first half anyway) talking to Leah. So, there are some things I need to leave behind. After I got off the computer last night I went out to join the group. Played the piano for a bit (I LOVE the music I got) and talked to everybody. That is pretty much all we did. Me, Leah and Phillis congregated in Leah's room to talk and somehow Phil got the impression that I liked him....?!?!? I'm not sure how he got that, Leah thinks it was something I said, but I didn't mean it THAT way. So, that gave me something to gawk at this morning. Other then that, Larea stayed the night last night and we all watched "What happens in Vegas" went to bed at about 12:15 or so. Talked to myself before I finally fell asleep. Sometimes it's better to hear things out loud that you can't discuss with people. Anyway...I have to work today :-( and I'm waiting for Leah to get out of the shower. I probably should get dressed and such. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, I'd gladly hear about your life instead of mine. Oh and Lizzy, I would call, but when is the best time to call?? lol
~Don't let success go to your head and failure go to your heart..."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

umm tonight i'll be at work so 5 30ish to six or after seven...