Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A better morning.....

This morning was a whole lot better for me. Course it is snowing here at the college and I am wearing flip flops, but everything has cooled off--in the way of yesterdays events. Doesn't take long. I turned in my ballot and I have class in about 30 minutes. Julie offered to go out driving with me until my next test, so I am happy about that. She's sweet and I really appreciate her letting me drive and such. Yeah, today feels great so far. I'll be going to two classes today and then working (though I'm not scheduled to work today) and finishing the day with a piano lesson. Oh and tonight from 5-8pm at Ben and Jerry's you get free icecream in celebration for the election, lol mom wants to go. This morning it was actually kind of nice to talk to someone on the phone--though it was a bit early, like 5:00 early haha. I was actually thinking about helping mom's boss out with cleaning up her yard, since she needs help with it. So, yes, today is a good day so far :-).
~Oh what happy hour...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

hey u know u can call me early in the morning because i have to ride the bus and no one to talk to love to hear from you