Monday, November 3, 2008

What a day.....

I just got off the phone with someone asking who I was voting for and if I would vote for a specific person. Haha, we had a great laugh about that one. She asked "are you voting for Judy something or other?" My reply: "I haven't filled in that bubble yet." Well, needless to say, we all bust up laughing over here and I couldn't talk at all. I'm thinking about doing a heads/tails flip for the presidential candidate--already did the iny-miny-mini-mo....lol, I am so intelligent. At this point I just needed a laugh for the day. Starting at the being: I woke up at 4 this morning and couldn't fall back to sleep, so I got up at 5 or 6 and got ready to leave (we decided to practice a bit more for the driving test). Well then I went to the college and practiced the piano for about 2 hours. The benches are just dandy, if you sit on them correctly the broken legs will collapse....though maybe that's a sign, ha. Anyway, after that I went to work and I have a lazy ass lady to work with. So I got to finish her work and she sat on the computer and emailed people and talked on im. Complete bull, but the day gets better! I finished with the work and got off early (more practicing time). We then proceeded to the DMV and flirting ensued with this man that is probably older than mom...quite funny. Older men are always up for some kind of flirting. Anyway, Leah went first on her test and got back with a smile on her face. I was determined to not know what she got, so I went to the car and got in the front seat and then heard mom squeal and I could only assume that Leah passed. I thought, "if Leah can pass it, I definitely can!" It started out well, I was nervous, yada yada--but in the end, the verdict--not so great. Lol, really jeez!!!! So, in 14 days I get to go back and flirt with the same guy, new instructor and pass this bliming thing! Trust me, I was banging my head and beating myself up, it was simple human error and I AH! Once again, dang it. Though those weren't the exact words I could think of at the time. Hard music is good for such times. But man! So, anyway, that is how that went. I was so sure I would pass and look what happened!! I had some steam to blow off, so I went jogging in the rain, got back and took a shower and THEN found out a company that was unauthorized to do so, was taking money out of my bank account. I'm talking 100 bucks!! So, we figured that s*** out and yeah. That ballet stuff was fun to do though, gave me a laugh and I am now not so bummed about the driving test. Just gotta haul my butt back in there and try again! So, learning experience none the less. I am ready for bed or some good jokes. And, oh! what?? I have homework to do, woopy. Jeez!!!
~Life is like a box of chocolates, ya never know what you're gonna get...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

wow lauren that sounds like quite an exciting aand frusterating day eh?? well i feel for ya life gets better though i know from experience..lol