Saturday, November 15, 2008

Uhhuh....

Well well, yesterday I didn't really feel like posting anything because there really wasn't anything to tell. Though today there is nothing to tell either...so. I went to school yesterday and went to work, haven't had my phone with me, so I don't call or get calls from anyone. Didn't do to much last night. haha, but I did find out that Leah had a late night visitor that climbed through her window and I thought she was just moving things around, puh! Apparently Leah and Josh are trying to set me up with a guy I know from school. Oy vay! This morning I got up and was going to take a shower, but it turned cold, so now I can't take one till 5 tonight because I can't get my arm wet. I played the piano this morning and then went and gave blood. Good time for Leah and me to catch up on things. About the whole thing on moving, I don't think it is a question of if it's going to happen , just when. I will definitely miss everyone here--but it's not like I'm never coming back. I don't know the future, so who knows (knock on wood). Destination: Montana--who I'm going to live with: Shawna! That will be fun! Now I'm doing what I said I wouldn't--telling people ahead of time. Larea also wants to go on a road trip, we'll see if that happens. But if we did, I would be gone on my b-day and then packing up to move when I got back. Wow.....hey Drew, I don't know how to uh, add viewing your blog thing to mine...? ha, ummm, anyway. I'm trying to think, not much else is going on. Just feel a bit light headed right now--other then that....been thinking about what I heard at convention about the married couple that was going to give up on their marriage. It was a neat story anyway. They planted a tree and then said if the tree died they would get a divorce, but if it lived they would stay together. Well, they both took care of that tree and their marriage grew and they stayed married. It just meant more to me looking at it this week....just that everything is not perfect all the time but that we have to work at it--and if we really care about it that much--we wont let it die. Whatever it is that we are struggling with. And some things we just have to give time to. Right now in my life I figure if things work out and the plans go through, then it's meant to happen (kind of thing), if not, then no. It's all in Gods time and patience on our part is a good thing, a necessary thing. So, I'll see what life brings. As a quote says "some things fall apart, for others to fall together." For some people it makes no sense to go about it that way. They say, you make your own life and that's true. I guess if you look at it from that point of view--if you aren't going to fight to keep it or do whatever, does it really hold much value for you, or do you really want it? I mean, you go through life and you fail at things, but that doesn't mean you just give up and try something new or leave it in the dust. Jeez, now I'm confusing myself. I know what my view is, I just like looking at things from every angle. That's probably why I don't get into fights most of the time, I like to hear other peoples opinions and I don't try to change them. If the world was the same everywhere it would be boring. SO, my arm is hurting and I am getting a lil tired, plus this thing is long enough.....later!
~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain...."

3 comments:

The Oilsgal said...

Nice post Lauren, I really enjoyed your thoughts on life and your life. I will miss you when you move, but I hope that it works out so you can have that new experience.

Lizzie said...

Its like that one verse that says if you fall on the rock u are broken but if the rock falls on u u are crushed.. i really like that because it gives me hope that even if life isn't going the way i want it then i can fall back on him and let myself be broken and he will bring me closer to him in the way he wants it.. so thats my thing for today have a great week and i need to call you soon!!!
Lizzie

Lizzie said...

oh and about how to get a blog list got to costumize blog and then to blog layout, then got the the side bar thing and click add a gadget and then click blog list.. then u got it... hope that helps and what you wanted