Sunday, November 2, 2008

Sunday Afternoons.....

Alrighty, well yesterday I spent most of it doing homework and practicing the piano and spending time with the bums around here. Though....I kind of forgot how to play some of the scales, so ehem...I'll have to spend more time on those this next lesson. This morning we got an extra hour cause of the time change, wonderful stuff! Earlier I was kind of panicked about what to do on the whole car situation (renting and whatnot for the driving test) but Julie I think is going to lend hers. Stoked! That saves me money and we'll be able to drive it without worrying about the insurance and everything (don't worry Julie, I wont crash your car, knock on wood). So, I am determined tomorrow to get the stupid license!! Anyway, that is taken care of, now I have to finish my homework and clean my room so I don't trip trying to get out of it. This morning I sort of helped mom with the roast that she was cooking and then we went to meeting. As always it's definitely what I needed, correction and all. Actually yesterday morning we had a study--usually I like to read alone, but it was good. I think I might have already said something about this. It was in Revelations anyway. We then had Julie, Rachel, and Rich over for lunch and they are all now conked out in the living room. Guess it's a popular thing to do around here. Other than that, not much is going on. It's raining and is going to rain for the next week--plus snow, so I have to get on buying spikes for my shoes. Oh dang, I also have to vote. Personally I will be glad when this whole presidential candidate business is over. Dad said that if Obama won that he would temporarily forget the pain in his shoulder, haha. Hmmm hmmm, no brainy insight today, though I'm sure later I may think of something, until then......
~Until then, stay the course...."

No comments: