Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just jugglin ideas.....

Ok, I worked seven hours yesterday (oh what fun) though two of them were spent watching "Friends" on the computer because I was the only one covering the circulation desk and the ILL desk as well. SOO, yeah--long day and then got home and played the piano and read a book. Fun stuff. Today there is no school or work because it is veterans day! This morning me and mom had a study and then got on the subject of politics. It's been a pretty slow morning. Did chores, still need to get a shower, and then we're going out to do some shopping and looking around for possible jobs. Other than that--not much. Wow, oh well, everyone needs a break right? Well, I guess I could post what I wrote last night.....
I'm ready for a change...there are things that are passing me by, things that are catching up to me, and things that I am so far ahead of. I need to realize what to get rid of in my life and what I need to keep. I have changed a lot over these past 2 years and I'm getting pretty restless where I am, though I guess not all days are like that. So yeah, there ya go. That is what has been on my mind a bit.
Mom said that if I wanted to take time off from school that I could. I know it is a great opportunity, but I'm really not putting myself into it at all. I like school, now though, I'd rather work then sit in a class. I feel a bit trapped by school at the moment. I want to go to school get a good job and get payed well--but I also want to move. I know I've said that time and time again probably. There are things I want to get away from, places I want to see, new people I want to meet, and things that I need to take care of. Not that moving would be the answer or even a great possibility at this point, but it is an appealing prospect. You take your troubles with you, you may be able to get away from some things, but you'll always have to face them sooner or later or just move on from those ideas or whatever they are. Oh well, guess I'm just a big dreamer at this point. Mom's always telling me that this time in life is always the hardest. I agree with her in a way. I mean, I want to get out and start my own life, but without anything to start it with the project is on a slight hold. Haha, I need to shut up now, I'm just going in circles. Later!
~In the eye of the storm there is calm..."

No comments: