Wednesday, November 12, 2008

SWEET!!!

Ok, so yesterday kind of sucked in the way of doing anything. Not to mention the hormones around here, haha. I'll clarify for those who may be lost--mom and Leah were pretty much in a tiff all day. I looked for jobs online and mom watched how to make curtains and Leah read a book. I think it was about 4:30 when dad finally got up. Anyway, me and mom were going bonkers so we got out and went shopping. Just for the walk mainly--which turned out to be a lot of fun. We talked (we do that a ton lately) and yeah. It was just nice to get out of the house. I think we were gone for about 2 hours or more. I got a purse (mom's idea, I lose things haha) and I'd rather use it as a bible bag and have a wallet, but pants pockets aren't that big. Anyway, went to bed after a while and woke up to check my email. I'm so thrilled!!! Though I don't know if it is to good to be true or not, I have to email back and set some things up, but I would be stoked if it came through!!! Off to school and work this morning and then to meeting! Hey, my headache is gone!!! What luck, I had it for 4 days. Oh hey lizzy, sorry I didn't get to call last night, got a bit caught up with things, sorry!! Anywho, toodles, keep your fingers crossed.
~I think I'm quite ready for another adventure...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

its ok lauren i needed to work on a writnig project.. so it was good.. had to catch up... i can't wait to hear from u ...:) glad lifes geting better ......it always does..lol