Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I don't have a title for this one, once again....

HELLO!!!! Yes, it has been a while. I didn't really realize it. Well, I am working today and am the only one at the front desk for 5 more hours. Not to bad. Today is a super slow day and the fog is rolling in. I feel a WHOLE lot better then I have been. Either I'm in really bad shape or something else is going on cause I've been exhausted. I went to bed at 6:30pm last night and have been going to bed at 8:00 every night for the last 7 days. Interesting I know. Anyway, mom is panicking about thanksgiving tomorrow and there is no way I can possibly weazel (sp?) my way out of helping out in the kitchen, bummer! Uh, nothing else is really ringing a bell here. Just doing some packing around the house (not much) going to miss playing the piano, and mom is crying on the job cause I am leaving. Poor ma :-(. Hmm....lately I have been trying to break out of my shell a lil bit more and am trying to be more honest and open with people. Forgive me if I uh...make you uncomfortable? Or tell me at least! Alright, weird!! Some guy just stopped in the door to watch me. They really do need a sign around here that says "No flirting with the library help! Thank you and have a nice day!" lol. So, anywho, I think I am going to read a bit or do something else around here, later :-))
~Then there's just one problem left....how much I'm going to miss her...."

1 comment:

Lizzie said...

i missed your call and then i tried to call u back and u weren't there oh well call me anytime..lol i'll try to be available..