Friday, December 12, 2008

Good day ol' chap!

Friday! Ugh, the phone! Ok, so I am trying to get everything sorted to move. I might be moving later then I planned, so you all get to deal with me for about a week or two more. YAH! I know, partay, lol. I can't remember when I wrote, apparently it was boring though. Today I work for 3 hours and it's almost up. Finals are done--yada yada. My weeks are really not to exciting. Last night though mom brought in a WHOLE LOT of candy. Thankgoodness Leah and I got rid of most of it (giving it to the people at work and such). It was actually quite fun. We made up a box of stuff for dad's work too, since guys don't usually do anything for the holidays--it's a whole office of guys and according to dad, one girl that thinks she's a guy. Ha, now there is something I should look into when I get a career....who wants to bother getting that stuff? Lol, I know I'm terrible. Though yesterday Leah and I had a great conversation, kind of interesting anyway. Here's a question for everyone: Do you think there is more to you then other people see? Even yourself? Obviously there is more then other people see, but do you think you know who you are completely. Like every part of you? I know, retarded, but it is interesting to ACTUALLY sit and talk about it and get other people's opinions. Anyway, I got some more work to do, so I'll get back to you all later :D
~If that light be darkness, how great is that darkness...?" (Not word for word there)

No comments: