Sunday, December 21, 2008

Sleep in heavenly peace......song playing right now

'Ello all....so yesterday I went shopping came home, Carol and Holly came over to go to a concert with mom and dad. I wanted to go to the gym, but as it happens I would have been there for 3 hours and that wasn't the best prospect (though I guess I could have gone swimming). Leah and I hung out till the dults got back and then I got herded out of my room. So, I slept with Darthvader, while Homeslice and Sasquatch took over my room. Mom and dad's bed is soooo uncomfortable, it's to soft--so if you lay on your stomach like I do then your neck is careened backwards. Ah well, I slept good for the most part until the bed hog moved in to take mom's place. Then I had a knee in my side, so I moved to the living room couch. Mom thought I was suffocating myself (I had my nose pressed into the back of the couch) so she so kindly woke me up. Lol, what a night I'll say. This morning everyone got up and was chatting/talking, whatever it is that women do and neither Carol or Holly had clean clothes so we all stayed here and had meeting. Which was surprisingly nice, though I wanted to go to meeting. There's something different about having such a small personal group of people....Anyway, we talked for 2 hours and yeah. I got my shower and now lunch is being made. I kind of feel all talked out, now all I want to do is play games or get out and walk/run/play/toss something! Hah, ah well, such is life. Till later everybody :D
~Thou thinkest Lord of me...."

2 comments:

The Oilsgal said...

just a warning. ;)
Who knows, you might read something and recognize yourself...No worries.

The Oilsgal said...

just a warning. ;)
Who knows, you might read something and recognize yourself...No worries.