Saturday, December 20, 2008

As the world turns......

So it's been four days since I wrote last. I've been using my journal more cause I can obviously write about more things then just the surface stuff. This week has been one with sitting, walking downtown, more sitting, going bonkers, going to the gym, and shoveling snow off the driveway. Leah is content to sit and twiddle her thumbs, but by the afternoon I get a lil impatient and stir crazy. Just having a bit of trouble trying to convince myself to go out in the snow and walk anywhere. I guess I have been shopping to--here and there--and reading books. I've been rereading a ton of books I have. Anyone have a good book to read? Much appreciated!! ANYWAY....In four days I turn 19, can't believe it! Mom is still bugging the heck out of me and Leah asking what we want to do for our b-day, but I'm just gonna have fun going sledding on Tuesday, so that'll work for me as far as excitement goes. Plus there is a capture the flag game on Saturday! I really don't care what we do for our birthday this year. Hmmm......well, there really isn't much that I am thinking of at the moment. Partly cause I want to get out of here and do something and partly cause there are quite a few people talking in the background. Guess I should head out, toodles!
~Time passes slowly, an hour can seem an eternity...."

2 comments:

Franklin said...

U are freaking old. And thats tight. :>

have a bloody good day! night... whatever. :P and by the way your lfie sounds like mine... sitting and waiting around for somthing to do.

Lauren said...

Ha, I can't wait till Tuesday! Seriously, it'll give me something to do!!